Zoom Session for S.Y. B.Ed. student teachers during COVID – 19 Lockdown was done on the topic ‘Preparing for your Action Research Viva’ on 31st March, 2020. The session was attended by 95 student teachers through the Zoom App.
The session highlighted on various questions such as:
1. What is the topic of your research?
2. Why did you choose to take this topic for research?
3. Who were the sample for your research?
4. Which method did you use for research?
5. How did you collect your data for the research?
6. How did you analyse the data?
7. What are your findings for the research?
8. What are your suggestions with respect to the research?
9. Share your any one positive and negative experience during the research.
10. Is research important for teachers in the teaching-learning process?